Sunday, July 15, 2012
Case De Sante Project Approved
For the past month, I have been working on writing a report to build a bigger health hut in my village. After two weeks of deliberation, on the week of July 4th, my project has been approved. The NGO is planning to start the construction in October. For the past month , I have been gathering information from the people in my village including the high officials in my region. I also was pleased to hear the positive testimonies the people in my village had to say on my behalf during my APCD's site visit. I have already started to think of other projects and to enumerate the steps I will tak including identifying the people I will address these ideas to. The next project will be to build a library in my village for the Arab and French schools to promote literacy. I am hoping to reach out to some of my mentors in the states including the U.S. Embassy to see if they can donate to my students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment