Sunday, January 12, 2014

Peanut Butter/Banana Porridge Recipe



Last week, we experienced some inconveniences in the community. Therefore we could not hold the baby weighing session in Saroudia. It has been rescheduled to January 11th 2014. Every three weeks, we are planning to try a new recipe in the book. On Wednesday 15th, I am going to start translating the recipes in Mandinka, French and Wolof.
 
This will eventually serve as a booklet after my Peace Corps service. I am still trying to think of the format of how I want to present the recipes. I am thinking more along the lines of a pamphlet plasticized for durability. I am going to look for ways to compile all this information into a pamphlet. I will give one to the ASC, the Care Group and my replacement. If you have questions about the recipe, feel free to contact me at vencheles23@gmail.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment